Are you a recruiter who wants to attract better-quality applicants, fill your vacancies faster, and/or make your ads stand out from the competition?
You’ll find out how in our Copywriting for Recruitment course.
Among other things, you’ll discover:
- The difference between a JD and a job advert
- Ways to make your headlines work harder
- The writing technique that keeps people interested in reading on
- How to turn features into benefits
- Where your calls to action might be going wrong
For more information, visit the website.
Copywriting for Recruiters
How to write effective job ads. Job ads that stand out because they’re more interesting to read. And job ads that are more likely to get noticed by the right people – even those passive and hard-to-find candidates.Find out more